Things are looking up! Beginning Wednesday, June 3, we will be open Monday through Saturday, 12:00-4:00 p.m. These will be our hours until Luzerne County is ready for the Green Phase of Pennsylvania’s business restrictions.
If needed, private shopping appointments can be arranged outside those times. To make a reservation, please call 570-287-9999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the first draft of this post, all the COVID-19 safety precautions came next. Talk about burying the lede! Here’s what you need to know: we’re having a clear-the-shelves SALE!!
With so many gorgeous summer and fall season yarns beckoning, we desperately want to fill our shelves with new yarn for you. We hope a half-price sale on some of your favorites will help make room.
All printed patterns and back issues of Interweave KNITS and Knitscene are on sale for $2, and most remaining books are 40% off.
To kick things off, a shipment of new shades of Dream in Color Smooshy is just in, and you absolutely must see the KnittinBro Sock from local indie dyer Doug Lopez in person. I’ll have pictures of the skeins of Smooshy ready for the next post (what’s left, that is.)
So, finally, here’s the important “fine print.” By now I’m sure you know the drill; CDC and PA Department of Health COVID-19 Guidelines are being strictly followed:
- Masks or cloth face coverings must be worn at all times
- Social distancing of 6’ or more mandatory for all customers and staff
- Number of persons in-store will be limited; you may have to wait briefly and be called from your car before entering
- You may call ahead for curbside pick-up during store hours
- No instruction, sit-down stitching, or refreshments can be offered until the Green Phase
- While-you-wait yarn winding will not be available
- We will need time to clean and disinfect all contact areas between customers. We appreciate your patience!